Swallowtail Shawl KAL

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Swallowtail Started

I just wanted to say hello y'all! I learned of this KAL through Opportunity Knits, (who doesn't have a swallowtail shawl...yet...) and I had to join! I started my Swallowtail on September 25th with Knitpicks Alpaca Cloud (Tide Pool) and am currently a little over 1/4 done with 11 full budding lace pattern repeats completed.


I look forward to picking your brains and gleaning helpful hints from all of you, as well as seeing all the completed shawls!

4 Comments:

  • That's a great color. Can't wait to see the FO

    By Anonymous Iraida, at 11:41 AM  

  • I want to join this KAL. I can't figure out how. I clicked the "join" button, but it didn't work.

    I just started the shawl. I don't know how to start the second set of the Budding Lace 2 pattern. This is the very first lace thing I've ever made. Do I need to search google about life lines?? But I still just don't understand how to repeat the pattern. Can anyone explain very simply??

    Thanks!!
    Diana

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:49 AM  

  • I used fingering weight for my STS. I did modify the nupps, to three stitches, for ease and convenience but there is one of the 5 stitch nupps in there for fun. See details on my blog www.soapquiltknit.blogspot.com

    By Blogger Jeri, at 11:23 PM  

  • Hi!
    I want to join but I cant open the "Sign up!"
    Regards Marianne from Sweden!!

    By Blogger Froding, at 5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home